Renters & Umbrella Insurance
Why do you choose to rent? Maybe you just moved to a new city and want to get a sense of the neighborhood before making a purchase. You might like the convenience of letting a landlord handle anything that goes wrong. Perhaps it’s the most cost-effective way to live near the city center. Whatever your reason for renting, you need coverage to help protect your possessions and assets. We will help you understand your options so you are able to get the coverage you need.
How can we cover you?
Your Electronics Are Stolen - A thief steals all the electronics from your media center — the equipment is a few years old, though, and you want to replace everything with new.
- How would we cover you? - Replacement cost coverage will help cover the cost of replacing older items with their brand new equivalents.
Your Identity Was Stolen - Your identity was stolen and used to rack up thousands of dollars in credit card charges.
- How would we cover you? - Identity Shield would help in efforts to recover your identity, assist in notifying credit bureaus, replace important documents and help with compensation for your time and other related expenses.
You Have To Relocate Temporarily - When a washer hose bursts and floods your apartment, you must move out while your landlord makes repairs.
- How would we cover you? - Additional living expenses coverage would help with the extra costs of housing and food if you’re forced to move out for temporary repairs to your residence.
You're Sued By A Neighbor - On an especially gusty day, strong winds push a small potted plant off your balcony and onto a neighbor who is passing below. He is seriously bruised, and decides to sue.
- How would we cover you? - Liability coverage would help if you’re responsible for an injury to someone outside your household.
A Candle Starts A Fire - You’ve lit several candles — which unintentionally start a small fire.
- How would we cover you? - Property coverage would personal property like a sofa and a bookcase are damaged by fire.
You’ve worked hard for your car, home, savings — your success. A personal umbrella policy would help you protect these assets from the unexpected.